Thursday 19 June 2014

Animals in my garden - rabbits

Hello there, and welcome to my garden, I would like to speak about my rabbits today and tomorrow i will post a blog about my pig! My rabbits are still scared of me but they are very cute. Every day my mum gets up at 7.00 - 8.00am and at 9.00 its time to feed the animals. We give the rabbits greens such as grass, strawberry  leaves, willow branches and grape vines. The rabbits share a outside run. In the morning we let the baby rabbits out. At lunch we put the baby rabbits in their cage and let the dad out. At dinner time we lock the dad  for the night.

Today the mum rabbit gave birth to 6 little baby rabbits!

Here is a picture of my rabbits!


this is a picture of two of our rabbits but we have 13









No comments:

Post a Comment