Sunday 26 July 2015

The amazing day!

Hey guys, today I want to tell you about the amazing day I had. Lets get to it.
When I woke up I had to do some work. When I finished I went home and had my breakfast (pancakes). Then I went on my laptop and did my computer work.  Afterwards, dad called "Lets go, we have to get to the lake". I grabbed a chocolate bar and jumped in the car - time to go swimming! It was a 20-30 minute drive but when we got there it was great! 
We had a swim and a picnic and had a great time. Then it was time to go home :( 
When we got home it was 7:00 pm. But we decided it would be fantastic to go to the mountains and watch the sunset :) 
We went to a place called Buzludja. It is an interesting building that looks like a UFO. It is where the Communist party met.  Some of us even went inside this giant building which is falling apart slowly.


The Buzludja monument

                                                       
The view from Buzludja 

Us at the top

                                                              

1 comment: