Sunday 30 August 2015

My new cat Merlin

While I was on holiday in England, unfortunately my cat Maisy in Bulgaria died :(. But
our neighbours let us take their lovely grey cat. Mum preferred  a girl but the cat that the neighbours had offered us was a boy. Then mum said "I'm sorry Archie but I really want a girl", Then I said "please please pleaeeeeese" then mum finally decided that because this cat was so cute she said we will take it :). It's been here for one day and it's missing its old home but it's getting used to it here:). Merlin plays with whatever moves:  example: If you throw a piece of fluff he will run to get it.
Here is a picture of Merlin `



                                          Here is a picture of Maisy (my old cat)



I hope you enjoyed my blog BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment